Micro flow through pH electrode
New! Now available in autoclavable version.
Purchase our micro flow thru pH electrode by itself or as a complete ArrowLabb(TM) Micro pH Flow Thru Measurement
System. The complete system includes everything you need to measure, log and graph all in one. System includes micro flow through pH electrode, advanced digital meter plus our
exclusive logging and plotting software and more. Full details on flow through electrode systems.
|Electrode Cat. No.: FTPH-2S
|Complete System Cat. No.: FTPH-2SXS
|Electrode Cat. No.: FTPH-2S-AC
|Complete System Cat. No.: FTPH-2SXS-AC Autoclavable
|pH Range: 0 to 13
|Temp. Range: 0 to 80 oC
|Body Type: acrylic flow cell, epoxy electrode body
|Dimensions: Less that 50 microliters of internal dead volume
|Internal ref.: Calomel
Description: Micro flow through pH electrode with input and output ports utilizing standard 1/4-28 chromatography fittings.
Applications: Liquid chromatography, FIA, organ perfusion studies.
Unique adavantages of micro flow through electrodes
- Low volume flow through systems. All flow through ion electrodes
have internal volumes less than 50 microliters (except for pO2
which has a volume of 150 ul).
- Wide flow range. The standard flow through cells have a
flow range of 0 to 25 ml/min. Flow cells are also available for
flow rates up to 500 ml/min.
- Rapid response. Response time for all the flow through
electrodes is less than 20 seconds for a 50% increase in the
parameter being monitored.
- Low detection limit. Micro flow through ion electrodes
will typically measure below 1 ppm, while some ion electrodes
like the sodium electrode will measure down to 0.02 ppm (1
micro Molar). Conductivity micro flow through electrode
can detect down to 1 microsiemen.
- Compatible with all laboratory pH meters. The micro flow
through electrodes are compatible with all major brand pH
meters including Orion(R), Beckman(R) Corning(R), Fisher(R),
and Radiometer(R). Specify meter when ordering.
- Use chart recorder or PC for continuous recording of concentration vs. time.
The recorder output from the pH/mV meter which is used
with the pH and ion electrodes can be input into a standard strip
chart recorder or PC with an A to D converter. The pO2 and
conductivity flow through electrodes can be fed directly into a
chart recorder or PC.
- Use with silastic or other flexible tubing. Electrodes come
with miniature hose barb end fitting. Just slip the silastic
or other tubing over the hose barb fitting for a leak free
- Use with HPLC fittings. The micro flow through electrodes
also come with 1/4-28 chromatography fittings and can be
plumbed directly to an HPLC system using fluoropolymer or PEEK
- Indispensable tool for LC gradient elution of proteins.
The conductivity monitor is ideally suited for continuous monitoring
of salt gradients in ion exchange, reverse phase, hydrophobic
interaction, and hydroxylapetite separations.
- All biocompatible components. All electrode components are made
of glass, fluoropolymer, acrylic, and epoxy and are completely
compatible with biological solutions containing proteins etc.
- Autoclavable Autoclavable micro flow through electrodes are
available at extra cost. Specify when ordering.
- Ideal for organ perfusion studies. The micro flow through
electrodes for pH, pO2, and pCO2 are ideally suited for perfusion
studies in liver, kidney, heart, lung, and other perfused organ
For specific questions or to receive printed literature, send your request by email to
or call us at 400-650-8506.