The ArrowDOXTM Oxidation-Reduction Potential System is the ideal
system for these applications for the following reasons:
- GUARANTEED UNBREAKABLE. Solid state fluoropolymer body makes micro redox electrode virtually unbreakable.
- MEASURE OXIDATION-REDUCTION POTENTIAL IN 1/10 OF A DROP. This electrode
enables you to measure samples as small as 5 micro liters (1/10 of a drop)
- EXTREMELY SMALL SENSOR SIZE. Tip diameter of the ArrowDOXTM electrode is only 1mm.
- LOW IMMERSION DEPTH. Immersion depth for the ArrowDOXTM micro combination redox
electrode is 0.5 mm.
- GUARANTEED UNBREAKABLE. Electrode features solid state sensor and fluoropolymer
capillary tube making it virtually unbreakable. Electrode is guaranteed against breakage for the
life of the probe. Why settle for glass?
- MORE STABLE THAN GLASS ELECTRODES. The solid state design of the probe offers a
much lower output resistance than glass probes of the same size giving a much more stable
- MEASURE MIDPONT POTENTIAL OF CYTOCHROMES by
simultaneously measuring the oxidation-reduction potential while at
the same time measuring the spectrophotometric absorption during
a reductive potentiometric titration of cytochrome
- PLOT REDOX POTENTIAL CONTINUOUSLY ON YOUR PC. Monitor the
change in oxidation-reduction potential with time directly on your PC and see
a real time curve as the potential changes. Ideal for measuring the midpoint
potential of cytochromes.
- TABULATE OXIDATION-REDUCTION POTENTIAL VALUES ON YOUR PC. Dip the
micro redox electrode into a 96 well plate and record oxidation-reduction
value on your PC while at the same time keying in the sample ID. Go to next
and repeat procedure. Get complete redox potential record of as many as
of individual samples.
- Biological sciences, medicine & physiology
- Radioactive samples
- Isoelectric focusing gels
- LC & HPLC
- NMR samples
- Environmental studies
Now available: ArrowDox(TM) System for NMR tubes
Special version of ArrowDox(TM) is also available with an extra long stem especially
for measuring and plotting redox in NMR tubes. Enjoy the same accuracy and features as our regular
ArrowDox(TM) System especially designed for NMR tubes.
Sample ArrowDOXTM Microsoft WindowsTM Screenshots:
ArrowDoxTM Micro oxidation-reduction Measurement
System including Model ORP-146S micro combination redox
electrode with built in reference, Model 6230 pH/millivolt electrometer
with RS-232 port to PC or laptop, PC cable, complete WindowsTM
compatible software program for recording, tabulating, and graphing
redox potentials on your PC or laptop.
Measurement System for NMR tubes.
For specific questions or to receive printed literature, send your request by email to
or call us at 400-650-8506.