Complete Ion Measurement Systems
Measure, Graph & Table all in one system
Large selection of ion and micro ion systems available
- skip ahead to ion system listings
What are ArrowLabb(TM) Systems?
ArrowLabb(TM) Systems are complete all-in-one measurement systems. Instead of spending time purchasing
equipment separately, ArrowLabb(TM) Systems combines your entire measurement solution into a single box.
The most unique feature about ArrowLabb(TM) Systems is that you these complete systems not only measure, but
they also graph and tabulate data directly on your PC in an easy to use format using a unique software
After the success of our ArrowDox(TM) Micro Redox Measurement System and
ArrowStraight(TM) Nitric Oxide measurement system, we have developed a large
selection of all-in-one measurement systems which measure, tabulate and graph in one complete out-of-the-box
solution. We now have systems for pH, redox,
ions, nitric oxide and flow thru electrodes.
Below is a list of ion systems we have created. Each system is geared towards a different type of
research of sample type.
Each system performs the following tasks:
- Measures - Measures pH using our sophisticated digital pH meter and application-specific pH electrode(s)
- Logs - Our exclusive software records details about your measurements straight to your PC for easy analysis.
- Graphs - Our exclusive software charts your data onto a graph so you can easily view and compare data.
Advantages of purchasing our ArrowLabb(TM) complete systems:
- Cost efficiant - save money over purchasing meter & electrode separtely
- Compatibility - no compatibility problems between components
- Quick one-stop ordering - Save time researching products & purchasing products individually
- Exlusive! Logs & graphs straight on your computer for easy data saving and analyzing
Each ArrowLabb(TM) System includes:
- Advanced digital pH meter
- Application specific pH electrode(s) (see listings below)
- New!Exclusive logging & graphing software
- Buffer solution tablets (simply add water)
- Connecting Cables
Expand your lab: Compatible electrodes
Choose between ion measurement systems below:
See other systems to measure redox, ions and more
For specific questions or to receive printed literature, send your request by email to
or call us at 400-650-8506.